Chatter: Stormy Daniels
By Jessanne Collins
"One of the joys
of being an American is equal treatment. The big debate against gay marriage is that it's a sin, but
that's between the couple in question and their higher
power. It's not the government's decision. Do we
really want to spend all this money fighting couples
from getting a piece of paper? … And by the way,
telling them they can't get married isn't going to
magically make them un-gay."
--Porn star Stormy Daniels, who's considering a congressional run against prostitute-canoodling Louisiana Republican senator David Vitter and has already embarked on a "listening tour" under the slogan "Stormy
Daniels: Screwing People Honestly."
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection