The Crave: A.P.C. New Standard Jeans
By Nick Burns
Photo: Courtesy of A.P.C.
Jeans have been dyed, sanded, blasted, stoned, washed, rubbed and embellished to death, so it's time to wipe the palette clean with a pair of unadulterated jeans that instantly add polish to any casual look. Famed French brand A.P.C. knows how to make a pair of jeans look right without resorting to tacky details. For the company's New Standard jean, A.P.C. uses rigid unwashed selvedge denim, a narrower (but forgiving cut) and a rise that's not high nor low (so you can go commando without offending innocent passersby). If your jeans look more overworked than you do, give them a rest.
New Standard Jeans, A.P.C., $155, visit apc.fr for stores.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film