Go Fur Free; Ralph Lauren Hits 40; Thom Browne's Black Fleece; MySpace Targets Fashion
By Nick Burns
Fur will be flying at Nicole Miller's fashion show when a NYC anti-fur group stages a protest. CFDA sends out a warning: "Leave the mink at home and watch out for red paint!" [Fashion Week Daily] or maybe not. [WWD]
To celebrate his 40 years in fashion (which is older than dirt in fashion years), Ralph Lauren will hold his fashion show and black tie dinner in Central Park. I hope Ralph realizes that the rats outnumber the humans in Central Park. [WWD]
Get the skinny on Thom Browne's skinny Black Fleece collection—his collaboration with Brooks Brothers. [Fashion Week Daily]
Starting tomorrow, MySpace launches "MySpace Fashion" an online community that will share fashion features, videos and more in an attempt to bring NYC Fashion Week shows to teens and tweens who think Tom Ford designed their mom's car. [WWD]
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Gay News & Opinion - Gay Marriage, Sports, Athletes