Armani Goes Mobile; Sailor Chic History Lesson; Porn Star Meets Fashion
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
In the wake of John McCain's "gay sweater" stupidity, the NY Times asks if a presidential candidate's fashion sense would affect your vote. Are we paying too much attention to their style? [NY Times]
Giorgio Armani follows in the footsteps of Prada, Diane von Furstenberg and Calvin Klein by announcing plans to launch an Armani-branded cell phone in Europe this fall. Prada teamed up with LG last year to create a chic touch-screen number, and Diane von Furstenberg designed a DVF T-Mobile Sidekick. Will the Armani phone be an iPhone killer? Probably not. [Fashionista]
London's National Maritime Museum will open an exhibit focused on the history of sailor-chic fashion from Coco Chanel's sun-kissed look to all those horizontal nautical stripes that are everywhere this season. Ahoy! [International Herald Tribune]
Gay porn star Francois Sagat (and his tattooed hair) was selected to model Bernhard Willhelm's Fall/Winter 2007 menswear collection in an naughty look book. [OMG Blog]
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad