Roberto Cavalli Hearts Kate Moss and Pete Doherty
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Fashion's favorite on-again, off-again, troubled twosome Kate Moss and Pete Doherty are back at it—working together, that is. But instead of Kate lending her vocals to a Babyshambles track, Pete is taking a page from Kate's book and booking modeling gigs. According to Women's Wear Daily, Roberto Cavalli tapped the power couple to star in his fall ad campaign that will debut in the July issues of fashion glossies.
On his decision for casting Doherty, Cavalli told WWD, "For his extreme lifestyle, at first Pete seems like a very bad role model, but his debauchery does not interest me at all. Behind his damned appearances, Pete is an exceptionally talented man: a true rocker, pure and not keen on compromises."
Instead of being photographed by paparazzi, Moss and Doherty were shot by Mert Alum and Marcus Piggott in Ibiza. Hopefully, Pete worked on his tan.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?