Roberto Cavalli Hearts Kate Moss and Pete Doherty
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Fashion's favorite on-again, off-again, troubled twosome Kate Moss and Pete Doherty are back at it—working together, that is. But instead of Kate lending her vocals to a Babyshambles track, Pete is taking a page from Kate's book and booking modeling gigs. According to Women's Wear Daily, Roberto Cavalli tapped the power couple to star in his fall ad campaign that will debut in the July issues of fashion glossies.
On his decision for casting Doherty, Cavalli told WWD, "For his extreme lifestyle, at first Pete seems like a very bad role model, but his debauchery does not interest me at all. Behind his damned appearances, Pete is an exceptionally talented man: a true rocker, pure and not keen on compromises."
Instead of being photographed by paparazzi, Moss and Doherty were shot by Mert Alum and Marcus Piggott in Ibiza. Hopefully, Pete worked on his tan.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- 17th Annual Out100
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection