By Out.com Editors
A glorious dance ends as soon as the curtain has descended to the stage. But in Move (powerHouse, $50) photographer James Houston has captured the raw energy and sensation of movement in stunning sculptural black-and-white images of some remarkable human bodies in motion.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke