By Out.com Editors
A glorious dance ends as soon as the curtain has descended to the stage. But in Move (powerHouse, $50) photographer James Houston has captured the raw energy and sensation of movement in stunning sculptural black-and-white images of some remarkable human bodies in motion.
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!