By Out.com Editors
A glorious dance ends as soon as the curtain has descended to the stage. But in Move (powerHouse, $50) photographer James Houston has captured the raw energy and sensation of movement in stunning sculptural black-and-white images of some remarkable human bodies in motion.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula