Project Runway�s Grasshoppers
By Out.com Editors
Fear is the only darkness. Except for too much fabric ruching. That's a killer too.
Santino, tie two birds together, and though they may have four wings, they cannot fly. Your ice-skating outfit has lots of feathers and it sucks.
You can't step on the same piece of water twice. Nor can Nicky Hilton wear the same black dress twice.
The most dangerous road of all is the one called revenge. The second most dangerous road is to make a dress with magnets instead of buttons, Diana.
Never assume because a man has no eyes he cannot see. Close your eyes. What do you hear? If it's Velcro, you're out.
Quickly as you can, snatch the pinking shears from my hand. When you can take the pinking shears from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.
Avoid, rather than check. Check, rather than hurt. Hurt, rather than maim. Maim, rather than kill. Charmeuse rather than chiffon. For all life is precious, nor can any be replaced.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Out100 2013
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- WATCH: Big Dipper Is A 'Skank'