In case you missed it: People magazine named Parker Hurley "Sexiest Model of the Year." While Chris Hemsworth certainly has appeal, you can argue that Parker gives him a run for his money. As photographer Gabriel Gastelum pointed out, when he first photographed him last year, he has Tumblr appeal but remains relatable. Some might say, he's the perfect package. (And here's 10 reasons why.)
1. Despite preconceived notions about hot models, he's as geeky — and messy — as they come.
2. Parker can be found in the pages of fashion bibles, making him one of the most popular bodies of the past year.
3. He also werqed the runway.
Flashback to 2011 at the #dolce&gabbana #runway show in Milan. Hoping to hear some good news from the #universe. #model #nyc #milan #fashionweek #soulartistmgmt #d&g @jasonsoul1 A photo posted by Parker Hurley (@parker_hurley) on
4. Proved that a strong face (and great hair) is all you need.
5. And that a sculpted body doesn't hurt.
6. But it's not always about what's seen in front of the camera...
7. Or even about what he's wearing...
8. Sometimes, it's just a smile.
First photos taken in Cape Town. Many more to come. #loveandlight #capetown #bossmodels #gratitude #smile Thanks #byronkeulemans A photo posted by Parker Hurley (@parker_hurley) on
9. And then again, sometimes it's because of a snake.
10. And puppies don't hurt.
BONUS: Because we had to...