News & Opinion
France's First Gay Married Couple...
...And 5 Other Things We Learned Today
May 29 2013 4:43 PM EST
February 05 2015 9:27 PM EST
1. Vincent Autin and Bruno Boileau became the first same-sex couple to tie the knot in France today.
2. Anti-gay Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann announced that she is not running for re-election and, no, it's not because her failed presidential campaign is being investigated for mismanaging its money.
3. People who live in gay-friendly countries are happier than those that live in lands rife with homophobia.
4. Now that he has come out, Jallen Messersmith of Benedictine College may be the first openly gay player in men's college basketball.
5. Puerto Rico Gov. Alejandro Garcia Padilla today signed two pieces of legislation prohibiting anti-LGBT discrimination in the U.S. territory.
6. Manila Luzon has a new music video -- and it's 3D!