10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
A moderate 6.3 mile hike in Red Rock Canyon, the Las Vegas Overlook loop can't be beat when it comes to looking down on Sin City, but turn around and you'll see real splendor in the canyon's cardinals and pinks.
Or, if you're not in the mood to hoof it over limestone, there's also a Cowboy Trails horseback tour that will let a beast do the work for you, just like the wranglers of yore.
Eagle eyed hikers should keep an eye out for sea shell imprints left over from when the entire state was submerged under water.
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower