10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
Back in town, and very much on the beaten path, check out the essential viewing at 12th Street Beach, the main LGBT spot on South Beach.
If that seems too overwhelming, stroll about 20 minutes north to Haulover Beach, a less crowded — and more clothing optional — spot where the local gays have taken to sunning themselves, or 20 minutes south to Bill Baggs State Park, another natural wonder where you can sun, swim or stroll near the park's famous lighthouse.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington