10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
Back in town, and very much on the beaten path, check out the essential viewing at 12th Street Beach, the main LGBT spot on South Beach.
If that seems too overwhelming, stroll about 20 minutes north to Haulover Beach, a less crowded — and more clothing optional — spot where the local gays have taken to sunning themselves, or 20 minutes south to Bill Baggs State Park, another natural wonder where you can sun, swim or stroll near the park's famous lighthouse.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It