10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
Back in town, and very much on the beaten path, check out the essential viewing at 12th Street Beach, the main LGBT spot on South Beach.
If that seems too overwhelming, stroll about 20 minutes north to Haulover Beach, a less crowded — and more clothing optional — spot where the local gays have taken to sunning themselves, or 20 minutes south to Bill Baggs State Park, another natural wonder where you can sun, swim or stroll near the park's famous lighthouse.
- Majority Of Americans Think Gay Sex Is Immoral
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Watch Cameron Diaz Overact In First Trailer For 'Annie' Remake
- Adam Lambert to Queen Out This Summer With Brian May & Roger Taylor
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?