Signorile Gets Married
By Matthew Breen
Congratulations to Sirius radio host, author, Huffington Post editor-at-large, and longtime former The Advocate and Out contributor Michelangelo Signorile and his new husband, film historian David Gerstner, who were just married at New York City Hall this morning. Signorile tweeted this image this morning. Tweet your congratulations!
Just married! City Hall Manhattan pic.twitter.com/Weh52NY66u
— Mike Signorile (@MSignorile) July 19, 2013
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend