Signorile Gets Married
By Matthew Breen
Congratulations to Sirius radio host, author, Huffington Post editor-at-large, and longtime former The Advocate and Out contributor Michelangelo Signorile and his new husband, film historian David Gerstner, who were just married at New York City Hall this morning. Signorile tweeted this image this morning. Tweet your congratulations!
Just married! City Hall Manhattan pic.twitter.com/Weh52NY66u
— Mike Signorile (@MSignorile) July 19, 2013
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics