Power List 2013: RUPAUL CHARLES
By Out.com Editors
Gender pronouns have never been as fluid in everyday conversation as they are after six successful seasons of RuPaul’s Drag Race and its unprecedented ratings success for Logo, which is available in 51 million households across the country. The tireless drag performer, singer, and actor has certainly paid his dues with his ups (“Supermodel (You Better Work),” which charted at number 2 in ’93) and downs (the absence of media attention a decade later). But now he’s back.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out