Power List 2013: RUPAUL CHARLES
By Out.com Editors
Gender pronouns have never been as fluid in everyday conversation as they are after six successful seasons of RuPaul’s Drag Race and its unprecedented ratings success for Logo, which is available in 51 million households across the country. The tireless drag performer, singer, and actor has certainly paid his dues with his ups (“Supermodel (You Better Work),” which charted at number 2 in ’93) and downs (the absence of media attention a decade later). But now he’s back.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles