Power List 2013: JASON GOLDBERG & BRADFORD SHELLHAMMER
By Out.com Editors
Web Entrepreneurs, 41, 36
If you don’t know them personally, you’ve surely shopped on their hugely successful site, Fab.com, an online emporium of all things design, from tech to furnishings, fashion to food (Read full story here). After struggling to make a success of their gay networking site, Fabulis, Goldberg and Shellhammer recalibrated and relaunched under an abbreviated name and with a very different pitch. So far their gambit seems to be paying off: In the last quarter of 2012, Fab made $45 million in revenue.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!