Out100: Steven Cox & Daniel Silver
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
Partners Silver and Cox have been together for 20 years and creating their offbeat, idiosyncratic line of clothes, Duckie Brown, since 2001. In the past few years the pair has also breathed new life into brands like Florsheim Shoes and, more recently, Perry Ellis; the duo’s Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown line debuted this fall.
Photographed at the Duckie Brown Studio in New York City on September 12, 2012
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Bridegroom: Shane Bitney Crone Opens Up About Life After Losing Love
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out