Out100: Lynn Paltrow
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
The executive director of National Advocates for Pregnant Women and contributor to the Huffington Post uses her platform to set the record straight on women’s rights, whether exposing the ways justice systems misinterpret laws to punish pregnant women or correcting a New York Times story on babies born addicted to painkillers.
Photographed at Sun Studios in New York City on September 13, 2012
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men