Out100: Dan Mathews
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
As senior vice president of PETA, Mathews has reveled in infuriating his foes while creating some of the organization’s most eye-catching campaigns. He continued this year with his efforts to talk Atlanta Pride organizers into moving their annual party out of an aquarium -- and he recently called out Lady Gaga for claiming some fur she wore counts as art.
Photographed at Sun Studios in New York City on September 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Tumblr's Top LGBTQ Posts of the Year Include Lots of GIFs, NPH
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS