Be a Gentleman for your Gentleman
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Courtesy Kalani Oceanside Retreat
KALANI OCEANSIDE RETREAT
Unplug, unwind, and connect with the LGBT spirit of aloha at the remote 120-acre back-to-nature Kalani Oceanside Retreat, snuggled between the state’s largest tropical conservation area and the Pacific Ocean on the isolated southeast coast of the island of Hawaii. Earth, air, water, and fire (in the form of a volcano) are all represented here. What you won’t find are TVs, phones, or even reliable cell coverage. Doff your clothes, do some yoga, and rediscover each other instead. Choose from rustic jungle-inspired rooms or simple camping sites.
12-6860 Kalapana-Kapoho Beach Rd., Pahoa; 800-800-6886; Kalani.com; from $40
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient