Daily Crush: Prada Luna Rossa
By Julien Sauvalle
The weather over here on the East Coast doesn't really call for a switch to fresh Spring scents yet, but if you're lucky enough to find yourself in a warm region, check out Luna Rossa, Prada's new fragrance for men.
Named after the extreme sailing boats sponsored by Prada in the America's Cup World Series, Luna Rossa is aptly sporty and masculine. The fragrance opens with an invigorating splash of orange and lavender, which transitions smoothly into a heart of aromatics dominated by clary sage and spearmint. With ambrette seeds in the base notes, the dry-down has more woody and floral undertones.
Worth a try for those who love subtle fresh-spicy fragrances such as Chanel Bleu or Terre d'Hermès.
Available now, exclusively at Macy's. Prada Luna Rossa, 3.4oz, $82.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know