The Best Hair Styling Products For Men
By Out.com Editors
Hairspray can be used as a styling or finishing product. It makes your hair look thicker and can add shine. Most quality hairsprays include effective UV sunscreen protection, which is great for those who spend a lot of time outdoors. When sprayed on wet hair, you can style and mold your hair to your liking. Hairspray is also great for finishing already-styled and dry hair for maximum hold. A little tip is to avoid any hairspray that smells too pungent, to make sure it doesn't drown out your cologne's fresh scent.
How to use it
Hairspray is the simplest hairstyling product to use: Spray it evenly across your hair. Blow dry or let dry for different styles. Just make sure to stay away from open flame and lit cigarettes.
Very easy to apply (three to four sprays), and you don't have to get your hands dirty.
Many hairsprays have a strong smell, and when too much hairspray is used it can give your hair a dry and crunchy texture.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Quote of the Day: Josh Hutcherson Describes His Sexuality
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag