10 Things You Should Know About Cara Delevingne, Michelle Rodriguez's Supermodel Girlfriend
By Out.com Editors
Cara Delevingne is sort of a big deal. Yes, she is indeed dating Fast & Furious actress Michelle Rodriguez, but she's also the supermodel of the moment.
After getting her modelling break with Burberry at the age of 18, the London girl, now 21, has walked in over 53 runway shows in one season, and boasts a string of high-profile campaigns for Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, DKNY, and Fendi.
Get to know this adorable British firecracker a little bit better.
1. Her bushy eyebrows are her trademark.
2. She got her break when Burberry Prorsum signed her for its spring/summer 2011 campaign.
Since then, she's starred in almost every other Burberry campaign. Obsessed.
3. She's slowly achieving fashion world domination, one Vogue cover at the time.
British Vogue even named her "Model of the Year" in 2013.
4. She suffers from stress-induced psoriasis.
But that doesn't stop her from rocking a Versace gown. Role model.
5. She loves a good selfie.
So much that she takes them while walking the runway. Can you do that?
6. Her older sister Poppy is a model too.
Good genes definitely run in the family.
7. She's BFF with Rihanna.
They met at Victoria's Secret show.
8. She's a huge basketball fan.
Here she is with RiRi at a Nets game. She and her girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez also like the Knicks.
9. When she takes a bath, she does so in full make up...
But she does so only for magazine covers (we hope).
10. She's so busy that one phone isn't enough.
11. Yet, she still finds the time to also designs handbags for Mulberry.
12. She's good with animals.
13. She makes the funniest faces.
Clearly, the girl knows how to have fun.