Michelle Rodriguez Dating Model Cara Delevingne
By Mikelle Street
Photo: Al Bello/Getty
Sorry, ladies! Michelle Rodriguez no longer single. Today, the star of Fast & Furious and Machete Kills confirmed that she's dating supermodel-of-the-moment Cara Delevingne, who you may recognize from her campaigns for Burberry and countless Vogue covers.
Rodriguez told the British newspaper The Mirror: "It's going really well. [Cara]'s so cool. When we started hanging out I just thought she was awesome, and we have the best time together. She's hard though. You wouldn't want to mess with her in a fight."
The couple has reportedly been going on for six week. They began generating some buzz when it emerged that both Rodriguez and Delevingne were allegedly cast in a remake of Thelma & Louise. Rumors on the nature of their relationship started spreading in January, when they were spotted at a New York Knicks basketball game (pictured, above). They were spotted again at Paris Fashion Week, and backstage at the Fendi fashion show, which Delevingne opened on Thursday, snuggled into a fur-trimmed hooded black coat.
A few days ago at the Elle Style Awards, Delevingne was even using the L word: "I love her, she's great," she told Digital Spy. While the news comes as a bit of a suprise for the darling of designers, Rodriguez came out last year, when she revealed that she found both men and women “intriguing.”
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans