Daily Crush: The Norwegian Curling Team's Pants
By Julien Sauvalle
The Norwegian curling team may have caused a fuss at Sochi with their too-loud-for-words uniforms, but we've got our hands on the fabulous Mondrian-inspired/Tetris block pants that its sexy members sported on the first day of the competition.
Those pants, which they eventually dropped altogether in protest, are made to order on Loudmouth (allow three weeks for shipping), meaning you can still get your very own bespoke pair if you're 7' tall, and even add cargo pants or a tour slit at the bottom, for extra coolness. Now, that's sure to make a splash at the gym!
Blocks AM pants, $110, at Loudmouth.com
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection