Norwegian Men's Curling Team Goes Pantless in Protest of IOC
By Stacy Lambe
Before the Winter Olympics started, Norway's curling team caught the attention of the internet thanks to their amazingly loud uniforms.
— SB Nation (@sbnation) January 21, 2014
Since taking the ice at Sochi, the team has donned a number of "crazy pants" that has drawn the ire of the competition. In addition to distracting competing teams, some have raised questions the legality of the pants and if they violate International Olympic Committee (IOC) rules. A debate has started as to whether or not the pants are part of the "official" uniforms provided by the team's home country.
In an act of protest over the silliness created over Norway's silly pants, the team was photographed pantless.
Now that should be the required uniform! Although, we have to imagine it would get quite chilly on the ice. (Between Beyonce remixes, Johnny Quinn's Hulk smash and this, the Games are becoming quite silly.)
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula