First Look: Charlie by Matthew Zink Spring 2014
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Greg Vaughan
What's new with your favorite swimsuit designer Matthew Zink? Well, plenty of exciting things, sarting with a new editorial campaign featuring an exceptionally handsome Charlie fan.
The young man is David Picard, discovered on Instagram through Zink's #charliefan initiative, which prompts Charlie aficionados to share their pics on social media.
Shot in New York by Greg Vaughan, the spread showcases pieces from the Charlie by Matthew Zink Resort and Spring 2014 collections. We also get a sneak peek at Zink's upcoming underwear line, to be launched later this year.
A very sweaty Picard, captured in various stages of undress, does justice to Zink's sexy designs. Great timing for the model, who also celebrated his birthday yesterday. What a treat! Click here to see the images (NSFW)
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'