Daily Crush: Adidas x Rick Owens Tech Runner Sneakers
By Julien Sauvalle
Fresh off the Paris runway, Rick Owens unveiled his latest collaboration with Adidas: the Tech Runner.
The avant-garde designer joined the sportswear brand last year as guest designer to create new, innovative footwear. For this new sneaker, Owen's minimalist vision is influenced by the design of Stealth Bomber aircrafts. High-quality leather and suede are combined to create a neoprene-like fit, with the creator's signature saw tooth profile replicated on the rubber sole. Three perforated stripes round off the shoe, bearing the Adidas mark. Of course, it isn't exactly a bargain, but you might be willing to make a sacrifice for this limited edition.
Tech Runner by adidas x Rick Owens, $790. Available July 2014.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men