Daily Crush: MYKITA 'Truman' Sunglasses
By Julien Sauvalle
The eyewear brand MYKITA celebrates its 8th anniversary with the opening of its first US flagship in New York's shopping hub SoHo. Adored by fashionistas, the glasses are all designed and handmade in Berlin, and some have been created in collaboration with designers Damir Doma, Bernhard Willhelm, and Alexandre Herchcovitch. Difficult to settle for one pair, but we go for the Truman (obviously), a modern classic with ultra-light stainless steel frames and polarized Carl Zeiss lenses, available in a variety of colors.
For more sunglasses suggestions, check out our style guide The Shade of It All.
MYKITA Truman 138, $492, mykita.com
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World