Daily Crush: MYKITA 'Truman' Sunglasses
By Julien Sauvalle
The eyewear brand MYKITA celebrates its 8th anniversary with the opening of its first US flagship in New York's shopping hub SoHo. Adored by fashionistas, the glasses are all designed and handmade in Berlin, and some have been created in collaboration with designers Damir Doma, Bernhard Willhelm, and Alexandre Herchcovitch. Difficult to settle for one pair, but we go for the Truman (obviously), a modern classic with ultra-light stainless steel frames and polarized Carl Zeiss lenses, available in a variety of colors.
For more sunglasses suggestions, check out our style guide The Shade of It All.
MYKITA Truman 138, $492, mykita.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film