The Shade Of It All
By Fabian Main
Every face tells a story. And if our drag algebra —draggebra if you will—holds up, since shade derives from reading, the right pair of sunglasses equals fierce to the power of werq. Mathematics notwithstanding, finding the right pair of shades for your face can be a big brain teaser, but we've got you covered.
Here’s a guide to make your search that much easier.
NEXT: Square Face
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series