Get The Look: Nelson Mandela
By Julien Sauvalle
Nelson Mandela was the first Black president elected in South Africa and goes down history as one of the most important fighters for the advancement of equal rights. The British daily The Independent listed him as a top gay icon, and over here we'd add "style icon" to his curriculum vitae: Mandela's incredible collection of printed shirts would make Tim Blanks blush.
Today also marks the release of the first teaser-trailer for Long Walk To Freedom, the much-anticipated biopic starring the incredible Idris Elba as Mandela. We smell Oscars!
Watch it below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki