Car Shoe Celebrates Lamborghini
By Julien Sauvalle
Four new models of the iconic driving shoe were created in the finest calfskin leather. They feature a metal logo engraved with the number 50, and contrasting rubber studs made with tire tread compound.
All drivers and staff who took part in last week's Lamborghini Grande Giro were fitted with a pair of the commemorative shoe. Get your own pair (€350/$455) online at CarShoe.com.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Sports