LACOSTE L!VE Desert Pool Party
By Diego James
Clockwise from top left: Elijah Wood, Jax Taylor, Chris Pine, Andrej Pejic, Joe and Nick Jonas | Photos: Getty Images for LACOSTE
The annual Coachella music festival inspires all sorts of fun in the sun. Lacoste CEO Francis Pierrel decided to throw a bash at a beautiful Southern California private estate (located within walking distance from the Empire Polo Field), making it the perfect destination for music-obsessed fans to escape the hot and dusty crowds.
While the DJs got the dancefloor hopping, musicians, actors, and plenty of other colorful (and shirtless) revelers stopped by to shoot paint-covered tennis balls at LACOSTE’s “Polo Gigante,” play table tennis and bocce ball, or shop at the LACOSTE L!VE Pop-Up shop. Check out images from the impressive shindig.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- EXCLUSIVE: Elton John Performing Benny and the Jets During Concert Film Million Dollar Piano