Jesse Tyler Ferguson's New Bow Tie Collection
By Julien Sauvalle
Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson launched his second collection of bow ties, designed with his fiancé Justin Mikita for their non-profit Tie The Knot.
Inspired by New York City, the Spring/Summer collection features a special collaboration with designer Issac Mizrahi, who married his partner Arnold Germer in 2011.
Each bow tie is handmade and sold $25 on TheTieBar.com. All proceeds will go to The Respect for Marriage Coalition, an organization which works towards ending the Defense of Marriage Act and promoting marriage equality on behalf of the LGBT community.
Shop the collection here.
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out