Lady Gaga Goes on a Shopping Spree
By Andrew Villagomez
Lady Gaga spent thousands to almost millions at an auction over the weekend to buy 55 items once owned by Michael Jackson, The Associated Press reports. Her purchases included several jackets the King of Pop wore on his debut 1987 'Bad' tour (the most expensive item went for $240,000). and two of Jackson's crystal-encrusted gloves, which sold for more than $100,000 each. She tweeted Sunday that she plans to keep the items "archived and expertly cared for in the spirit and love of Michael Jackson, his bravery and fans worldwide." She tweeted photos of herself at the auction, including her paddle while rocking a Jackson-like glove.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula