WATCH: Lady Gaga Releases Trailer for Fame Perfume
By Alex Panisch
If you’ve heard nothing about Lady Gaga’s upcoming perfume, Fame, and some how you’ve missed the scandalous print ad, the Formulation clip, and her claim that it will contain choice bodily fluids, this video sums it all up. Steven Klein, who directed the “Alejandro” video, directs the predictably shocking short; it’s boilerplate Hause of Gaga. Strapping shirtless men? Check. Viscous black primordial ooze? Got it. Tiny men climbing on her, Gulliver’s Travels style? Duh!
Though this may be incomprehensible, it’s only the trailer for an upcoming three-minute short that’ll debut in September along with the fragrance itself. Whether the full version will make any sense at all is anybody’s guess. My bet is that it won’t; I’m still trying to figure out what was going on in “Born This Way.”
Check out the video below.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad