Gaga Releases Short Film for Her New Perfume, 'Fame'
By Alex Panisch
Two days after she tweeted the ad for her upcoming fragrance, Lady Gaga Fame, Mother Monster has released a short film about the making of the juice. The black and white short, Formulation, is in French and delineates the recipe of her new perfume. Formulation gives a brief tour of the Haus of Gaga Laboratories in Paris where a crack team of
himbos scientists creates “The first ever black eau de parfum.” Though the liquid is “black like the soul of fame,” it is “invisible once airborne.” The fragrance, according to Formulation, is made of “Pulverized Apricot, Crushed Heart of Tiger Orchidea, and Tears of Belladonna.” I guess the blood and semen was cut out last minute, dammit. The scent and her new album are, conveniently, both out in September.
Check out Formulation below
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Performance Artist Bojana Radulovic Discusses Air Doll, Bergman & the Will to Live