Fashion Face-Off: Gaga Vs. RuPaul
By Out.com Editors
The folks at Fashion Week Daily saw Gaga's latest acheivment—gracing the cover of Vogue's September issue—and saw that there were some similarities to another infalous diva: RuPaul. They created their own mockup of what the hefty glossy would look like, had Wintour been a fan of Drag Race, and it's splendid. So...who wore it better? Should RuPaul stay, and Mother Monster sashay away? We leave the decision up to you, dear readers. Gaga, ever the good sport, has already given credit where credit is due, on Twitter.
Photos courtesy of Vogue/Fashion Week Daily
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out