Slideshow: Michael Bastian's Tailoring Collection
By Out.com Editors
Earlier this year, designer Michael Bastian announced that he would be delving into the world of men's suiting with a special collection developed with the retailer Barneys New York, to be exclusively sold there. We got our hands on the first images of the collaborative effort, and its looking like the perfect mix of grown-up traditionalism and streetwear's unbuttoned sensibility. Two-button blazers, slim but not skinny suits and crisp shirting pepper the collection, but find the perfect middleground between stuffy and scruffy.
Take a peek at the collection here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans