Slideshow: Michael Bastian's Tailoring Collection
By Out.com Editors
Earlier this year, designer Michael Bastian announced that he would be delving into the world of men's suiting with a special collection developed with the retailer Barneys New York, to be exclusively sold there. We got our hands on the first images of the collaborative effort, and its looking like the perfect mix of grown-up traditionalism and streetwear's unbuttoned sensibility. Two-button blazers, slim but not skinny suits and crisp shirting pepper the collection, but find the perfect middleground between stuffy and scruffy.
Take a peek at the collection here.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6