Calling All New York-Based Men: Joseph Abboud Invites You to The Ultimate Guy's Night Out Tomorrow
By Out.com Editors
The unpredictable weather, the never-ending workweek, and the various other stresses of being a man in Manhattan can take its toll—especially right around now, when the weekend is in sight, but there's still some work to be done before finally kicking off your shoes and relaxing. Admit it: you need some spiritual, emotional, mental, and—most importantly—physical pampering. Well, you're in luck. The menswear label Joseph Abboud is inviting you to their midtown showroom for what they're dubbing The Ultimate Guy's Night Out, tomorrow evening. Starting at 6:30pm tomorrow, dapper dudes will be treated to libations made from top-shelf liquors, hors d'oeuvres from Little Town, a cigar demonstration from Maraya, massages by Nickel Men's Spa, shoe shines, and custom-fittings for Abboud suits offered at a special discount price. The best part? All this is available to you for the for a mere $150, but you'd better act quickly...availability is limited. To purchase tickets, click here.
Joseph Abboud spring 2012 ad campaign, above, courtesy of Joseph Abboud.
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography