I Can't Live Without My Bottega
By Grant Woolhead
Grant on the Bottega Veneta Cholcolate Scolpito Intrecciato Belt…
I wear my Scolpito Bottega Veneta chocolate leather belt almost daily, its a classic design in the intreccaito weave that looks equally good with a pair of khakis, jeans or a more tailored pair of pants. When I see another man wearing one it always speaks to a level of taste, you can be wearing a simple white t - shirt and jeans but if you have this belt on with the look, it instantly becomes chic.
Grant on the ever-essential Bottega wallet…
A wallet is as important to a man as a watch or his shoes, there is nothing wrong with a well worn wallet, they actually look better that way and make the owner appear more generous, but remember not to over stuff it, an over loaded wallet completely ruins the line of your pants and may give onlookers the wrong impression. When choosing which one to buy go for an interesting color or design, its not like a belt or shoes where the wrong color can look tragic, I personally love Bottega’s pale grey or midnight blue options they speak to the irreverence and style of a truly unique man.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever