WATCH: Fran Drescher Answers Your Dating Questions
By Out.com Editors
At the beginning of January, we asked readers to send in their dating questions to Fran Drescher. The multitalented celeb knows a thing or 10 about dating gay men. She was married to Peter Marc Jacobson for nearly 20 years—until he came out. But the couple remains good friends to this day, most recently co-creating the popular sitcom Happily Divorced for TVLand.
The questions came in, we sent them off to Fran, and now she and Peter take a seat on the set of Happily Divorced to offer up their thoughts. And this being our first day, we bring you two fun letters, one from Al and one from Steve.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Team Bey
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'