ICYMI: There Was Supposed To Be A Heathers Sequel Starring Meryl Streep
By Alex Panisch
1. There was supposed to be a post high school sequel to Heathers and it was supposed to star Meryl Streep, but none of that came to pass and now we’re left wondering what might have been.
2. Andrew Sullivan thinks the gays chased the Mozilla CEO out of office.
3. Jon Hamm lost out on a 90s dating show, but let's be real: whoever turned him down lost out.
4. Stephen Colbert is the frontrunner to replace Letterman.
5. Nick Offerman will briefly be Ignatius Reilly.