How To Get A Job With Nate Silver
By Alex Panisch
1. According to Time, Out 100 honoree Nate Silver doesn’t use HR to find employees for his FiveThirtyEight political blog, he uses a chart. If you want a post at the site, you’d better be “rigorous and empirical” and “quantitatively” inclined. Also don’t ever be or have ever been an op-ed columnist. Apply here.
2. A transwoman is suing CrossFit because they won’t let her compete in the CrossFit Games for being born genetically male. According to TMZ Sports, Chloie Jonnson has filed a $2.5 million suit against CF.
3. It may only be 15 seconds long, but let’s analyze the shit out of this teaser for the upcoming season of AMC’s Madmen. I’m seeing decent; I’m seeing fall from grace. Come on people, we can do this.
4. Katy Perry is "currently obsessed with Catch by Allie X" and we can see why. Check out her debut single, “Catch.”
5. According to Radar, Johnny Weir is in court because he allegedly bit his husband. Who knew he had it in him?
6. Rachael Madow went on The Daily Show went to discuss her fascinating documentary about the Iraq War, Why We Did It. Check out the clip below: