Bobsledder Johnny Quinn Gets Trapped Again
By Stacy Lambe
U.S. bobsledder Johnny Quinn enjoyed 15 minutes of internet fame over the weekend when he got stuck in a bathroom while taking a shower. The athlete was forced to "Hulk smash" his way through the door where he was found "naked and alone" by teammates.
While he laughed off the incident, it seems that his time at the Sochi Olympics is cursed. On Monday, Quinn and his teammates found themselves stuck in an elevator.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 10, 2014
Don't worry Johnny, we believe you (and that rear of yours). His teammates, Nick Cunningham and David Cripps, had a laugh. Although Quinn wasn't able to smash his way out of this one.
Let's hope Quinn's luck turns around come competition time.
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Shame List: Bethann Hardison, Naomi Campbell & Iman Call Out Racism at Fashion Week
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto