Trapped In The (Water) Closet: Bobsledder Johnny Quinn Busts Out At Sochi
By Stacy Lambe
When U.S. Olympic bobsledder Johnny Quinn headed to Sochi, he had no idea he end up trapped in a water closet. The (hunky) athlete went for a quick rinse and ended up stuck in the shower for nearly an hour after the door jammed, locking him inside.
I was taking a shower and the door got locked/jammed....
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 8, 2014
Quinn attempted to call for help but no one could hear him or responded. The former Green Bay Packer was forced to take matters into his own hands and hammer his way out.
"I started hitting [the door], and eventually saw daylight so I kept going until I could get out," Quinn told Today.
Break out he did. When his teammates found him, he was "barefoot, naked and alone." (Sadly a picture of this did not end up on the Internet.)
Luckily for fans, he made it out uninjured and ready to compete. Like the Canadian bobsled team, this is one hunky roster of men and we look forward to seeing them take the track next week.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection