VOTE Out's Celebrity Cover of the Year
By Out.com Editors
Each year, the American Society of Magazine Editors honors print’s best covers of the year. This year, three of our favorite covers, as well as covers for Billboard, Entertainment Weekly, and Vanity Fair, are up for ASME Best Covers Contest Readers’ Choice Award in the Entertainment and Celebrity category. The winner of the award is decided by you. Here’s your opportunity to decide which one is the best.
Currently the Josh Hutcherson/November 2013 cover is in the lead, followed closely by...Beyoncé on the cover of Vogue! Help make Josh the Readers' Choice nomination.
READER COMMENTS (
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Check Out Exclusive Animated GIFs of Chris O'Dowd and Nick Frost's Epic Dance-off
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki