Fund This: Hunting Season Web Series
By Stacy Lambe
[Photo: Andrew Werner]
After a successful first season, Hunting Season is ready to return with more episodes of the comedy web series. The only catch: It needs your help to make it happen.
The show, which debuted online in partnership with Logo in September 2012, received a lot of acclaim and attention for its fearless take on gay sex in the city. (For those unfamiliar with the show, it can be summed up in one fan’s comment: “It made me laugh; it made me cry; it made me hard.” READ MORE.)
The network, however, is unable to back it for a second season and fans have been clamoring for more.
In similar fashion to Husbands and The Outs, Hunting Season is turning to Kickstarter to finance new a brand new season of the show. Given the support the previous two series received and the attention the first season of Hunting garnered, it seems like the show would receive the same benefit.
Currently, the Kickstarter has only raised 33 percent of its funding goal.
If it’s a series you want to watch more of, then hop on over to its campaign page to donate. Rewards for donations include exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, free uncensored downloads, on-screen thank-you credits, and a limited edition poster.
Of course, the real reward is getting to see even more of Ben Baur (pictured above), who plays the often-naked Alex on the show.
To find even more Kickstarter projects to fund, visit Out's round up of featured campaigns.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film