Panic! Frontman Brendon Urie Talks About Being 'A Little Gay'
By Jesse Steinbach
Panic! at The Disco frontman Brendon Urie has fooled around with dudes. So those old gay rumors that have been floating around did have a bit of truth? Urie talked to PrideSource this week:
"I find myself being attracted to dudes all the time. I'm like, 'Wow, that's a beautiful man.' There's no shame in it; that's how I feel. To stifle that would probably bring on stress and probably make somebody homophobic... I guess if I had to classify myself, I'd say I'm straight. But I have, in the past, experimented in other realms of homosexuality and bisexuality. Overall I'm more attracted to women. Like with my wife, I'm just so insanely in love and attracted to my wife that I go, 'Well, OK, my love of musicals can't trump that I love pussy' [laughs]."
Urie's honesty and openess is most certainly commendable. Applause.
And, P.S., Urie and his belle are a really cute couple.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan