1. Love her or hate her, Celine Dion’s back with her first English-language album in six years. Love Me Back to Life drops November 5, but all you lucky little…whatever the “Little Monsters” is for Celine Dion...can listen to it on SoundCloud.
2. The President of the International Olympic Committee will not meet with Russian LGBT activists during his tour of the country according to The Advocate. He has proposed meeting with them at the IOC's headquarters in Switzerland.
3. We wrote today that Domenico Dolce of Dolce & Gabanna and Alessandro Dell’Acqua came in black face to a Milan Halloween party. If you’re unsure if your Halloween costume is racist or not, College Humor has a handy guide for you.
4. According to The Atlantic Wire, Republicans and Fox News have broken up. Point and laugh everybody.
5. Stephen Fry went on the Colbert Report and was, as always, incredible. Check out the video below:
6. The Daily Show sent Al Madrigal to the Deep South to see which state was more bigoted. Turns out it’s mostly just their politicians. Also turns out that a Waffle House isn’t the worst place you could propose. Watch the video below: