Jonas Brothers: 'It's Over For Now'
By Out.com Editors
There's been speculation all month after Nick Jonas said he felt trapped and needed to tell his brothers he had serious questions about the future of the band. And now, according to People, it's official: the brothers are calling it quits.
"It's over for now," Kevin Jonas says.
"It's really hard to say 'forever,' " says Nick. "We're closing a chapter, for sure."
"It was a unanimous decision," says Joe.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography