The 5 Gayest Things About One Direction's New Video
By Samantha Henderson
2. Sexual tension between Styles and drag Malick
Bravo to them for not portraying the interaction between a cis-guy and one in drag as weird or in any way but a playful one. The members have always been publicly affectionate and just because one of them is in a skirt and a wig doesn't make it any less acceptable than bromance behavior.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series